This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the website you are now visiting. This privacy notice applies solely to the content of and the information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or another direct contact from you. We will not sell, give or rent this information to anyone without your express permission.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to ship an order, purchase and deliver external services.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number that is given on our website:
- Request to see what data we have about you if any.
- Requests will be processed and sent to you within 72 working hours of your request being received.
- Change/correct any data we have about you. Requests will be processed within 72 working hours of your request being received.
- Have us delete any data we have about you. Requests will be processed 72 working hours of your request being received or sooner.
- Express any concerns you have about our use of your data. Requests will be processed and responded to within 72 working hours of your request being received.
We take the highest precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We do not collect credit card details directly from our website, nor will we request these over the telephone or via email.
Our site employs SSL/TLS security, commonly know as https. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
We protect your information offline., only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example quoting products or services, billing or customer service activities) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s device (Computer, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile Device, Phone, Smart TV etc.) to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of linked sites or the sites they are in turn linked to. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.